Transactions, the refereed scientific journal of the Illinois State Academy of Science, has been published continually since its inaugural 1908 issue, moved to an online-only publication in 2014, and went fully open-access in 2017.
Manuscripts back through 1942 are currently available. Older manuscripts back to the first issue of 1908 will be added as time permits.
- Guidelines for authors regarding manuscript preparation are provided here.
- Our Editor in Chief is Susan Meiers from Western Illinois University and our Webmaster and Production Editor is Tere North. The Division Chairs serve as the Section Editors for their respective divisions.
Latest 2021 Manuscripts Published
- [114-10]Flora and Vegetation Composition of Spring Bay Fen Nature Preserve, Woodford County, Illinois
- [114-09]Only Documented Canada Lynx (Lynx canadensis) Taken in Illinois
- [114-08]Distribution of Soil Organic Carbon Contents as a Result of Erosion in Soybean Fields of Illinois
- [114-07]First Occurrence of the Streamline Chub, Erimystax dissimilis, and Tippecanoe Darter, Nothonotus tippecanoe, in Illinois and within the Vermilion River Basin (Wabash River Drainage)
- [114-06]Vegetation of Hitts Siding Prairie Nature Preserve, Will County, Illinois