Virtual in 2021
Our 2021 Annual Meeting will use a virtual format. We will have all the key things like poster sessions, oral presentations, and a keynote address. Eastern Illinois University will be our host on both April 9 and 10.
Registration is now OPEN!
The meeting will use Zoom Breakout Rooms to create a physical feel to the meeting, with presenters sharing their screens and attendees able to move freely between rooms.
- Zoom links will be sent to all registered participants at the email they provided during registration approximately March 30 after the presentation schedule has been finalized.
- A more detailed schedule will follow, but here is the general format.
- Poster sessions will be in the afternoon of April 9.
- Keynote address will be in the evening of April 9.
- Oral presentations will be in the morning of April 10.
- Award will be announced the afternoon of April 10.
Future Meeting Sites
- 2021 – Eastern Illinois University
- 2022 – Illinois College
Meeting Supplements with Presentation Abstracts
- 2020 – Illinois College – Cancelled due to state/nationwide COVID-19
- 2019 – Bradley University
- 2018 – Millikin University
- 2017 – Harper College
- 2016 – Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- 2015 – Western Illinois University
- 2014 – Governors State University
- 2013 – Illinois College
- 2012 – Knox College
- 2011 – Eastern Illinois University
- 2010 – Millikin University
- 2009 – Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- 2008 – Illinois Natural History Survey & University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign