Mark your Calendars! Register Now!
2015 Annual Meeting at Western Illinois University, April 10th-11th.
Keynote Speaker Announced: C. Victor Jongeneel Read more
Forgot your password? Reset Your Password
Our mission, from our founding in 1907, has been the promotion of scientific research, the diffusion of scientific knowledge, and the unification of scientific interests in Illinois. Beginning in 1907, we have held our annual meeting at varying locations around the state every year since. In addition, our refereed journal, Transactions, has been published continuously since its inaugural first volume in 1908. Learn more.
For the general public:
- You can search our of published articles and book reviews from the search menu to the right, with the ability to download a PDF articles and book reviews prior to the current and latest prior volume public embargo.
- On our Annual Meeting page, you can also download the complete supplements for our meetings which include all abstracts for posters and oral presentations at our annual meetings, beginning with the 2008 meeting.
- You can view the abstracts of our embargoed articles as soon as they are published.
Added benefits for members:
- Maintain your membership with credit or debit via our PayPal portal.
- Access to all Transactions material with no public embargo period.
- Students sponsored by an ISAS member can apply for a research grant Oct 1 - Nov 30 each year.
- Submit an abstract proposal for an oral or poster presentation at the annual meeting. Open January 12, 2015. Closes March 2, 2015.
- Register for annual meeting attendance and pay meeting expenses with credit or debit via our PayPal portal. Opens January 12, 2015. Closes April 11, 2015.
- We have moved to an online submission process and an electronic review process. We have also changed our "print" look so manuscripts take far fewer printed pages.
- Publication charges for members are $50/page, $100 for non-members. You can pay publication page charges with credit or debit card via our PayPal portal. Authors receive PDFs of published manuscripts.
Comments? We hope you like the look and added features. More will be coming throughout 2014, so be sure to check back again. We invite you to provide your feedback on our comments page to help improve the website.