Forgot your password? Reset Your Password
Note that you must be logged in to submit an abstract or register for the meeting, otherwise, the links below will take you to a "join" page. However, a brief synopsis is available on the Annual Meeting page.
Abstract submission for 2016 Annual Meeting - Now Open through February 29, 2016.
Meeting registration - Now Open, rates increase March 15. Also, after March 15 a ticket for the keynote is not guaranteed as they will go on sale to the general public and seats are limited.
ISAS has a new physical location in Springfield and a new phone number.
See our About page for details.
Our mission, from our founding in 1907, has been the promotion of scientific research, the diffusion of scientific knowledge, and the unification of scientific interests in Illinois. Beginning in 1907, we have held our annual meeting at varying locations around the state every year since. In addition, our refereed journal, Transactions, has been published continuously since its inaugural first volume in 1908. Learn more.
For the general public:
- You can search our of published articles and book reviews from the search menu to the right, with the ability to download articles as PDFs following a 2-year public embargo.
- On our Annual Meeting page, you can also download the complete supplements for our meetings which include all abstracts for posters and oral presentations at our annual meetings, beginning with the 2008 meeting.
- You can view the abstracts of our embargoed articles as soon as they are published.
Added benefits for members:
- Maintain your membership with credit or debit via our PayPal portal.
- Access to all Transactions material with no public embargo period.
- Students sponsored by an ISAS member can apply for a research grant.
- Submit an abstract proposal for an oral or poster presentation at the annual meeting. Open January 18 through February 29, 2016.
- Register for annual meeting attendance and pay meeting expenses with credit or debit via our PayPal portal.
- We use an online submission process and an electronic review process. We have also changed our "print" look so manuscripts take far fewer printed pages.
- Publication charges for members are $50/page, $100 for non-members. You can pay publication page charges with credit or debit card via our PayPal portal. Authors receive PDFs of published manuscripts.
Comments? We hope you like the look and added features. More will be coming, so be sure to check back again. We invite you to provide your feedback on our comments page to help improve the website.