Transactions, the refereed scientific journal of the Illinois State Academy of Science, has been published continually since its inaugural 1908 issue, moved to an online-only publication in 2014, and went fully open-access in 2017.
Manuscripts back through 1936 are currently available. Older manuscripts back to the first issue of 1908 will be added as time permits.
- Guidelines for authors regarding manuscript preparation are provided here.
- Our Editor in Chief is Susan Meiers from Western Illinois University. The Division Chairs serve as the Section Editors for their respective divisions.
Latest Manuscripts Published
- [028-033] The Origin of Adventitious Root From Leaf Cuttings of Saintpaulia ionantha Wendl.
- [028-032] Types of Pitting in Conifers
- [028-031] Some Paleozoic Gymnosperm Seeds and Their Evolution
- [028-030] Some Effects of Fuel Oil on Plants
- [028-029] Conservation of the Wild Flowers of Illinois