Transactions, the refereed scientific journal of the Illinois State Academy of Science, has been published continually since its inaugural 1908 issue, moved to an online-only publication in 2014, and went fully open-access in 2017.
Manuscripts back through 1942 are currently available. Older manuscripts back to the first issue of 1908 will be added as time permits.
- Guidelines for authors regarding manuscript preparation are provided here.
- Our Editor in Chief is Susan Meiers from Western Illinois University. The Division Chairs serve as the Section Editors for their respective divisions.
Latest 2021 Manuscripts Published
- [033-005] Some Basic Objectives for Agricultural Program Building
- [033-004] Influence of Age on the Value of Seed Corn
- [033-003] John Wolf, Illinois Naturalist
- [033-002] Looking Through Great Telescopes
- [033-001] Applied Science as it Affects Our Engineering