* In light of COVID-19, the 2021 ISAS Annual Meeting, April 9-10, hosted by Eastern Illinois University, is being held virtually.
We expect the meeting to feel very much like a regular meeting, just using Zoom break-out rooms for poster and oral presentations and our keynote address.
Since there will be no physical space requirements at Eastern, the cost has been reduced to just $40 for members, $20 for guests, and students are FREE. Registration after March 15 will increase by $10/person.
- You must register and provide an email to attend.
- Except for guests and non-presenting Eastern students, you must be a member to attend.
- All presenters must register.
- You may pay your membership dues ($45 regular, $22.50 student) during registration.
- All registration payments are 1-time payments only, securely processed via PayPal where you can use either a credit card or your PayPal account.
- Zoom links will be sent to all registered participants at the email they provided during registration approximately March 30 after the presentation schedule has been finalized.
- A more detailed schedule will follow, but here is the general format.
- Poster sessions will be in the afternoon of April 9.
- Keynote address will be in the evening of April 9.
- Oral presentations will be in the morning of April 10.
- Award will be announced the afternoon of April 11.
We hope you are looking forward to attending the 112th meeting of the Illinois State Academy of Science!