* In light of COVID-19, the 2021 ISAS Annual Meeting, April 9-10, hosted by Eastern Illinois University, is being held virtually.
We expect the meeting to feel very much like a regular meeting, just using Zoom break-out rooms for poster and oral presentations and our keynote address.
Since there will be no physical space requirements at Eastern, the cost has been reduced to just $40 for members, $20 for guests, and students are FREE.
- You must register and provide an email to attend.
- Except for guests, you must be a member to attend.
- Guests must indicate which member is their host.
- All presenters must register.
- You may pay your membership dues ($45 regular, $22.50 student) during registration.
- All registration payments are 1-time payments only, securely processed via PayPal where you can use either a credit card or your PayPal account.
- Registration is required for entry to the Poster and Oral Presentation Zoom links.
- Poster sessions, 2 – 4:30pm, April 9.
- Keynote address, 7 – 8:30pm, April 9.
- Oral presentations, 8 – 11:40am, April 10.
- Award presentations, 12:15 – 1pm, April 11.
We hope you are looking forward to attending the 112th meeting of the Illinois State Academy of Science!
The 2021 ISAS Annual Meeting has concluded.