- Only online abstract submissions are being accepted.
- You must log-in as a member to submit your abstract. If you are not yet a member you must first join. See the Membership tab above.
- Abstract submissions are open January 14, 2022 through March 11, 2022.
- All events will take place on Saturday, April 9, 2022, with oral presentations in the morning and poster presentations in the afternoon, all via Zoom with group meeting rooms.
- As a presenter, you must also register to attend the meeting.
- Complete the form below and submit your abstract.
You must log in to submit an abstract. If you are not already a member, you must first join from our Membership page to gain login credentials.
- Only online registrations are being accepted. Payment will be processed via PayPal where you can use either a credit card or your PayPal account
- You can register multiple individuals with one registration, but will need to include the name and email for each individual.
- You must be a member to attend but you can join and/or renew you membership during the resistration process. (Annual dues are $45 for regular members, $22.50 for student members)
- Registration is $20 for regular members, $0 for student members, with a $10/person late fee added to all registrations after April 2.
- On or before April 5, 2022, those registered will be sent the information needed to gain access to the virtual Zoom meeting.
- Complete the form below to register to attend the meeting.