Transactions, the refereed scientific journal of the Illinois State Academy of Science, has been published continually since its inaugural 1908 issue, moved to an online-only publication in 2014. Please take advantage of our searchable (author, title, year) database to view published works.
- Open access, including PDF download, is provided to all abstracts, reviews, and manuscripts except for current year manuscripts. Once a manuscript has been published in a new year, all previous year manuscripts become fully available to the general public.
- Abstracts of current year non-member embargoed publications are available from link toward the bottom of this page.
- Abstracts for posters and presentations from our annual meetings since 2008 are also available from the Annual Meeting page.
Manuscripts back through 1944 are currently available. Older manuscripts back to the first issue of 1908 will be added as time permits.
- Guidelines for authors regarding manuscript preparation are provided here. Instructions for Authors
- Steps involved in submitting a manuscript are described here. Submit Manuscript Instructions
- Our Executive Editor is Dr. Lesa Davis from Northeastern Illinois University. The Division Chairs serve as the Sections Editors for their respective divisions.