In light of COVID-19, the 2021 meeting is being held virtually.
That said, we believe Zoom Breakout Rooms will provide much the same experience. See a short video from our host VP, Dr. Gary Bulla, from Eastern Illinois University.
The Annual Meeting is an opportunity for members to present their research, either by an oral presentation or a poster presentation. The 2021 Annual Meeting will be hosted by Eastern Illinois University, held via Zoom, on April 9 & 10.
- Poster presenters will man their own Breakout Room for approximately 1 hour, with visitors entering and exiting much like they would in a physical space, with you sharing your screen. Instead of a single physical poster, you may wish to use multiple slides, e.g., a 2-3 minute presentation you could repeat and/or focus on specific slides during your presentation.
- Oral presenters will join in group Breakout Rooms with a host, much like they would in a physical space, with the host activating your screen share for your scheduled 10-minute presentation. As with a physical space, visitors will be able to enter and exit.
Presentations are organized around the 14 divisions of the Academy.
|Agriculture||Anthropology & Archeology||Botany||Cell, Molecular, & Developmental Biology||Chemistry|
|Computer Science||Earth Science||Engineering & Technology||Environmental Science||Health Sciences|
|Microbiology||Physics, Mathematics, & Astronomy||STEM Education||Zoology|
- Only online submission of presentation abstracts via the form below are accepted.
- Abstract submission closes March 1. Extended to March 8!
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by March 20 and assigned time of presentation by March 27.
- All poster presentations will occur in 1-hour blocks during the afternoon of April 9.
- All oral presentations will occur at specified 10-minute time slots during the morning of April 10.
- Presenters must also REGISTER to attend the meeting.
You must be logged in to submit your oral or poster presentation abstract.
- If you do not see the form below, please login via the menu to the right.
- If you are not yet a member, you can join online via our membership page and then return here to submit your abstract.
You must log in to submit an abstract. If you are not already a member, you must first join from our Membership page to gain login credentials.