Submissions are OPEN through March 9th.
The Annual Meeting is an opportunity for members to present their research, either by an oral presentation or a poster presentation. The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held at Illinois College, April 3 & 4.
Presentations are organized around the 14 divisions of the Academy.
|Agriculture||Anthropology & Archeology||Botany||Cell, Molecular, & Developmental Biology||Chemistry|
|Computer Science||Earth Science||Engineering & Technology||Environmental Science||Health Sciences|
|Microbiology||Physics, Mathematics, & Astronomy||STEM Education||Zoology|
- The abstract submission period for the 2020 Annual Meeting begins January 13, 2020, and closes 11pm CDT on March 9, 2020, with only online submission accepted.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance and assigned time of presentation by March 20.
- All posters will be presented the afternoon of April 3. All papers will be presented the morning of April 4.
Note: Abstract titles are limited to 200 characters and the abstract itself to 300 words. Note: Maximum poster size, 36" x 42", landscape orientation.
You must be logged in to submit your oral or poster presentation abstract.
- If you do not see the form below, please login via the menu to the right.
- If you are not yet a member, you can join online via our membership page and then return here to submit your abstract.
Presenters must also REGISTER to attend the meeting.
You must log in to submit an abstract. If you are not already a member, you must first join from our Membership page to gain login credentials.